SMART Utility for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Install SMART Utility for Mac full setup on your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. safe and free download from chromecastapps.net. Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new technology in (7.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Volitans Software.
SMART Utility for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the SMART Utility for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (7.5 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Volitans Software
version : SMART Utility 3.2.6 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
SMART Utility for Mac description informations
SMART Utility for Mac is an application to scan the hardware diagnostics system of hard drives. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) is a system built into hard drives by their manufacturers to report on various measurements(called attributes) of a hard drive’s operation. The attributes can be used to detect when a hard drive is having mechanical or electrical problems, and can indicate when the hard drive is failing. The app can read and display these attributes. This allows time to hopefully backup, and then replace the drive. SMART Utility for macOS also allows running a drive’s built in self test, which can also indicate malfunctions on the drive.
SMART Utility is different from other drive utilities, such as Disk Utility, which only read the overall SMART Status. The app not only displays the individual attributes to see their status and information, but it also uses an internal algorithm based on those attributes to detect drives failing before SMART indicates it has failed. This pre-fail detection can save precious data before SMART has determined that the drive has failed. And, while the raw information can be viewed on the command line with smartmontools (which is what the program is based on, the app presents it in an easy to read format, as well as running its internal pre-fail algorithm. Plus, with the ability to run self tests, problems can be detected even sooner.
Features and Highlights
Displays all supported internal drives and their partitions, as well as some external drives (if optional SAT SMART driver is installed) Displays important information in the main window, such as drive model, capacity, power on hours, temperature, bad sector counts, and error counts and types Displays easy to read overall SMART status with color coded text Displays more detailed information in separate windows, including capabilities, all available attributes, and the past five errors Displays information using the Growl notification service (if installed) and email notifications (if configured) Displays information in menu bar Supports scanning in the background Supports running a hard drive’s built-in test, and displays the results of the test Supports scanning OS X software RAID drives, as well as drives in many RAID enclosures and cards (including SeriTek drives) Supports logging all information to a log file for verifying SMART data Supports customizing the pre-fail algorithm, including only alerting new bad sectors and error counts Supports saving drive reports for later viewing Supports printing drive reports Supports HDDs and SSDs Supports Mac OS X 10.9 through 10.11 Fully localized in French, thanks to Ronald A. Leroux Note: 30 days or 5 launches trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download SMART Utility for Mac Latest Version
SMART Utility for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- SMART Utility for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- SMART Utility for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall SMART Utility for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer SMART Utility for Mac
SMART Utility for Mac is a product developed by Volitans Software. This site is not directly affiliated with SMART Utility for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). chromecastapps.net is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST SMART Utility for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the chromecastapps.net;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] chromecastapps.net for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “SMART Utility for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in SMART Utility for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).