Plants vs. Zombies for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Install Plants vs. Zombies for Mac full setup on your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. safe and free download from chromecastapps.net. Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new technology in (33.63 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by PopCap Games.
Plants vs. Zombies for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Plants vs. Zombies for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (33.63 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : PopCap Games
version : Plants vs. Zombies LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
Plants vs. Zombies for Mac description informations
Plants vs. Zombies for Mac is an innovative tower defense strategy video game developed by PopCap Games and distributed by the gaming giant Electronic Arts. Originally developed during the so-called “tower defense craze” of the 1st decade of the 21st century, Plants vs. Zombies managed to simplify the traditional gameplay of his genera and offer much more casual but still highly strategic take that immediately attracted millions of fans all across the world. Its smart game design, audio/visual presentation, music, strategic depth, and a wide array of content-enabled it to become one of the most critically acclaimed puzzle games of its time, building a stable base for numerous sequels, spinoffs, remakes and ports for mobile devices.
While many other tower defense games focus on a single line that enemy units are traveling on, Plants vs. Zombies for macOS is focused on a multiple lane setup where the player has to organize a defense against the oncoming horde of zombies. But instead of military hardware employed by many other tower defense games, here the defenses come in the form of smartly designed plants and fungi who have various attack and defense capabilities, special attacks and support skills. If the zombie horde breaks defenses and managed to reach the end of the screen in any of the available lines, the game is lost, and the player must start the stage from the start. To make the game challenging and varied, developers have designed 26 unique zombie types, who all have different movement speed, toughness, and tactics to tackle the defenses set by the players.
In addition to the primary Adventure Mode (5 worlds, with 10 levels each, with unlockable minigame stages), the game also supports modes such as Puzzles (18 standalone levels with unique goals), Survival (in two difficulties, endless streak level) and Zen Garden (a sim mode where you tend for the plants).
One of the most popular tower defense games in the world. Winner of over 30 Game of the Year awards. Organize defenses of your garden against the hordes of comical zombies. Take control over 49 powerful perennials with unique offensive/defensive capabilities. Hundreds of hours of fun available in several play modes. Comprehensive Adventure Mode with 50 unique levels. Fun side-modes, offering unique challenges and enjoyment to both advanced and casual players. Wide variety of bonus content. Infinite replayability. Modest system requirements. Free to try under the Shareware license! Also Available: Download Plants vs. Zombies for Windows
Download Plants vs. Zombies for Mac Latest Version
Plants vs. Zombies for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Plants vs. Zombies for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Plants vs. Zombies for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Plants vs. Zombies for Mac
Plants vs. Zombies for Mac is a product developed by PopCap Games. This site is not directly affiliated with Plants vs. Zombies for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). chromecastapps.net is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Plants vs. Zombies for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the chromecastapps.net;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] chromecastapps.net for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Plants vs. Zombies for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Plants vs. Zombies for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….