Code::Blocks for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Install Code::Blocks for Mac full setup on your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. safe and free download from chromecastapps.net. Latest Developer Tools category with a new technology in (17.53 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Yiannis.
Code::Blocks for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Code::Blocks for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (17.53 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Yiannis
version : Code::Blocks 17.12 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Code::Blocks for Mac description informations
Code::Blocks for Mac is a free C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable. Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.
Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks for macOS can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
Also Available: Download Code::Blocks for Windows
Download Code::Blocks for Mac Latest Version
Code::Blocks for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Code::Blocks for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Code::Blocks for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Code::Blocks for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Code::Blocks for Mac
Code::Blocks for Mac is a product developed by Yiannis. This site is not directly affiliated with Code::Blocks for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). chromecastapps.net is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Code::Blocks for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the chromecastapps.net;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] chromecastapps.net for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Code::Blocks for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Code::Blocks for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).