Today I’m going to show you the new addition to the family the chromecast audio. It was in the box set up to a speaker system and I will give a quick demonstration of how it works.
The google chromecast audio features :
- High fidelity streaming audio from cloud
- Wireless control anywhere in your home
- 2.4 / 5 Ghz Wifi with adaptive antenna
- support for Android, Windows, IOS, Mac, Chromebook
- Support for RCA , 3,5mm, Optical
How the chromecast audio setup?
- Unboxing your chromecast audio and you must have this parts :
- Connect the 3.5mm audio cable into speaker jack and chromecast jack:
- plug the usb power cable :
Now your chromecast setup has been finished, you can cast your smartphone audio to chromecast.
Please follow other guide about chromecast guide :
- Chromecast Extension setup for windows 8
- Chromecast Extension setup for mac
- Chromecast Extension setup for windows 10
If you use other device like IOS / windows phone please follow :